Monday, May 23, 2011

I feel loved!

When you start a blog there's always that weird feeling. (at least for me) that you are writing to you your self. But i suppose people have been doing that for ever, through journaling and diaries. And i did keep a journal faithfully for a year and a half in the Philippines. It still feels awkward, and i'll admit i feel a little shy, like a return to high school. But i think i'll get over it soon enough. I certainly have enough first days of school at a new school experiences to draw on. Anyway  I just wanted to thank all my friends who left comments. It's nice to know i'm not just talking to that vast emptiness that is cyberspace.

1 comment:

  1. Come back Sara! I gave you an award and tagged you on my blog ~ so you'll have something to kick you back into the blogging game! Hope you do!

    http://www.alicross.com

    ReplyDelete